Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hazed Mind

I feel so confuse. I really don't know what to do now. I don't know what the plan is. Maybe the plan is to be free. Every time I try to fix it. Shits happen. For me it's simple, what complicates it is because of other peoples thinking. They will never understand me. I understand what's happening and I know what the problem is. There are things that we cannot do and sometimes decision that cannot be changed and sometimes you need to weigh things in your decision. But we do need to understand that sometimes in a decision it does not involve what you feel sometimes it is purely SURVIVAL. Some people do not understand it no matter how simple it is. Some people make it complicated. Now I'm thinking... Do I need to prolong this agony? People can't read minds and if I say it they will never understand or even try to understand it because they have what they wanted and they keep on holding on it. Maybe this is not the time..

My hatred meter to this situation is way way way up to the heaven now...

No comments: