Saturday, March 17, 2007

Getting used to it..

Now I'm getting the hang of it. Im learning and improving I think. I feel like I already redeemed my old self. The scar that my past life left to me had vanished and now Im happy. Although sometimes the situation is so fucked up I know that someday everything will be ok..

3 days ago while I was reading the bulletin board in the office for new job opening Sir Jae and Dale saw me, I asked them "what are this for?" and they replied "your now officially transferred to QA Department.." and I was shocked coz I just got promoted as Team Leader and now im in a new different level lol, anyway good things are happening now. to think of it my progress is so fast and I love it..

well about her and me.. its getting interesting and messy.. I love her and I learned from my past.. well let see where it will lead me lets ride the roller coaster haha.

No comments: