Sunday, March 11, 2007

Challenge and Changes

I felt bad today, Maybe its because it seems like she have less time for me or maybe its just me.. our situation is very complicated and I understand it.. but still I can't help to feel bad sometimes.. and I feel like there are changes thats happening now or maybe its only in my mind.. I finish early my job today, my work is until 11pm but I finished my work at 10:15 pm which rarely happen.. and all I did was stare at her.. but she did'nt noticed, shes very busy.. she's always like that when it comes to work, and I admire her more because of that.. but still sometimes it makes me feel bad.. which Im not supposed to feel. and it felt like there are big changes coming on my way..

While staring at my monitor acting like Im busy, which is actually Im just thinking of her.. Pao(Shift supervisor of GY shift) sat beside me and he said if I have a new appointed assistant for myself.. I asked him "why do I need an assistant?" and he said that "I should appoint an assistant as soon as possible" and I got confused, why do I need to do that? then he said "You don't know? you got promoted now and you will need a new assistant" I act like Im not surprised but the truth is Im very happy and surprised... 1 month is not yet passed and I got promoted again.

No comments: