Thursday, April 15, 2010

Split second vision

I've never been so sure. I know what I want and yet...I'm confused if all of this are meant to happen. After picking up pieces of myself, I'm so sure that I can do it. I can see myself standing and looking at two path dark and blurry and the other is clear as daylight. I walked the clear path but now it keeps on pushing me on the blurry one. I don't have the strength to push myself anymore but in my mind I know I want to keep on walking with the daylight. I will continue this, forever hunted by the vision that I have created years ago and the time I spent up to now to chase this dream.

Guiding light... please show my path, to be on the right journey. I know I've been the trouble and I need to be with my strife. It will never feel the same because it doesn't fits right. Please listen to me... Absorb me to enlighten my mind.

No comments: