Thursday, January 07, 2010

Guessing time

I rendered 4 hours at work and went home early today because I need to meet one of our BOD. I received an email earlier that she want to see me and talk to me. I wonder why.

While at work, one of my colleague asked me if she can speak with me because her problem is too much to bear anymore. Well as her big brother, I said yes and I want to help the way I can. She opened up her problem regarding what happened on the deliberation day and that she can't work with someone who take her for granted and doesn't even care bout what she do and because of that, she wanted to resign immediately. I can't blame her, but falling in-love to someone not really worth it is something that you can blame on her. I just made her realize that deciding when you are affected by hate, anger will just cloud your thinking and told her to give it a week or two. At least if she decide when her mind is clear will not make her blame herself if she thinks she made a wrong decision.

Before going home. I called my Carla and told her that I will see her. We met at her building, we went to 7/11, bought food, sat at the table and spent time together and discussed anything we can think of.

1 comment:

Jinjiruks said...

welcome back. tagal mong nawala.