Sunday, June 08, 2008

Confusion

I received a call from my colleague, He informed me that I will be transferred to the escalation team and I will start this sunday which supposedly I will report to work at 12 noon. My supervisor got confused because he don't know that I belong to a different department now. He called me thinking that I go AWOL, I informed him that I got transferred to a different department now. Now I am confuse.. I was thinking of trying to get the aTL or TL position. I don't know if I will settle to this level of promotion or aim higher.. I need enlightenment.

And then this again.. I know that she can handle it but I just can't let it pass.. I don't know why.. It just get to my nerve whenever someone court her or get her attention knowing she already have someone. Maybe it was my pride, but I think its normal to get irritated whenever someone tries to get your partner's attention or try to "magpaka bibo" to her. I don't know if she understand me. And another thing.. problem with our schedule. Whenever she wants to talk to me she's tired because its time for her to sleep while Im wide awake and preparing for work. Our time is totally opposite. I can live with it and I can bear with it.. I hope she can as well.

I'm starting to think that she's thinking we are not doin good. I hope not... because this girl really has my heart.

No comments: