Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Is it enough?


I've been using Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Image ready, Macromedia Flash and dreamweaver for like 3 years but still im not confident if I can be a graphic artist. Dream ko maging graphic artist but I think that my skills is not enough. yesterday I applied for a graphic artist and they told me to show them atleast 1, 2 or more of my work.. but im not really confident but still I tried to make a design to be print for T-shirt and here is my design..

pls comment




3 comments:

grayzs said...

ok cia frnd... simple bt misterious b... malalim ata meaning nun sau a... klangan hukayin.... hehehe...

Cy said...

ei ^_^ musta na? sorry busy na e kaya di na ako masyado nakakapag online

Cy said...

ang pangit ng gawa >.< hehehe la lang magawa antoken na ako =P